How to setup Forge for 1.7+
With 1.7, forge is now done a little differently.
1. Login into the server panel and turn off your server.
2. Click Files, then Setup.
3. Find the forge version you want, click apply. Do not set to run on every startup, it only needs to run once.
4. When you start the server it will copy over the new forge files to your FTP and change your jar name field to the forge jar.
1. Download the installer jar you wish to use.
Forge Installer: http://files.minecraftforge.net/
2. Run the installer on your desktop. Select server, then change the file path to your desktop. It will the place a forge file, minecraft_server file and a libraries folder.
3. Login into the FTP (Filezilla).
4. Drag those 2 files and 1 folder into your server root.
5. Now manually change the server jar field on the panel to be the same name as your forge jar.
For example: forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10-universal.jar
Enjoy your 1.7+ forge jar. Now you can place mods into your mods folder via the ftp.
Note: You may need to change the world name field before you start the server if you previously had a vanilla world and are moving to a modded one. Changing the world name field just generates a new world folder with the name.
If you need any help, please use our support page from the main menu to contact us.
Was this answer helpful?
You start from the Multicraft server panel. From here you want to select the Advanced tab....
# Note: Bungee Cord is recommended to be used with a VPS or dedicated server only. Usage with...
This guide is for those who wish to allow users to connect to their server with yourname.com...
You've started to notice lag on your server and want to figure out how to fix it. I'm going to...
Would you like to install some plugins on your server? 1. Download the plugins you'd like to...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution